Returns & exchangesUpdated 3 months ago
Return, refund & exchange policy
At Mizuno, we understand that sometimes you may wish to return a product you have purchased from our online store. Please see below for details relating to our returns policy and procedure.
PLEASE NOTE: This policy is only valid for online purchases of footwear, clothing and accessories via mizuno.com.au. For Mizuno purchases made via a retail store please refer to the store of purchase for their Returns Policy.
For a return to be considered the online purchase must meet the following criteria:
- Returned within 30 days of receiving your purchase.
- Unworn and unused with original tags still attached.
- In the original packing, which must be in its original condition.
- In a resalable condition, both the item and the packaging.
- No labels or tape are to be stuck directly onto the shoe box. Should the shoe box be marked, damaged or not in a resalable conditions we will not be able to accept your return and it will be returned to you at your cost.
- Item(s) were not marked "Final Sale" at the time of purchase, unless faulty
During the holidays any orders placed during the month of December will be eligible for an extended return period. We understand how busy the holidays and get and how hard it can be buying sizes for other people, to help remove some of the stress we have extended our returns timeframe. Any orders during December will have 60 days to return their item/s from the date of purchase.
Please Note: All other return criteria still need to be adhered to.
Can I return/exchange items if I change my mind?
- We do not exchange products, to change a size or style, the original item must be returned, then the new item can be purchased.
- Fitting issues (if the item is too large or too small) are classed as a change of mind, the original item must be returned as per the above policy and then a new size can be purchased.
What if my item is faulty?
- If you believe the item is faulty you can contact our support team, be sure to include the following information:
- Mizuno Order Number
- Reason for fault claim
- Activities the product is used for
- Images of the fault
- The team will endeavour to respond within 2 business days
Are there return exclusions?
- Final Sale: There is a strict no returns policy on any items labelled FINAL SALE. Mizuno Australia will not accept returns for refund or exchange on any final sale Outlet items unless deemed faulty.
- Face Covers: Due to hygiene reasons we will not be accepting any returns of Face Covers.
What is the Online returns process?
Before commencing the returns process, be sure to read the full returns policy listed above. Any items returned that are not in line with the above policy will be returned at your cost.