SizingUpdated 3 months ago
Choosing the right size
- We recommend you Size Up half a size from your dress or casual shoes
- If you are ordering from our Smooth Stretch Woven (SSW) range, we recommend going up a further half size.
- We are always looking to improve, as such our shoes may change their fit over time. We recommend you look at the "Fit Advice" section prior to purchasing.
Do you have a wide/narrow range?
- We offer multiple widths across a lot of our most popular shoes.
For Men's Footwear
- D is the Standard Width
- 2E is a Wide Fit
- B is a Standard Fit
- D is a Wide Fit
Do I need to get fitted by a professional?
We always recommend heading to your local running store to be measured up, however if you can’t make it into store as an alternative, we recommend measuring your feet at home by following these easy steps:
What you will need:
- Ruler/measuring tape
- Place the piece of paper under your foot and stand with your heel against a wall
- Trace your foot as closely as possible
(Be sure to trace both feet, as one foot is often longer than the other)
- With the tracing measure a straight line from the back of the heel to the longest toe
(This will give you the length of your foot in centimetres)
Add 1-1.5cm to this measurement to give you the most accurate length for your shoes
- Take this total measurement in cm and using our international sizing chart match it to your US size.